Please take your time to log in as to have access to all threads. Be so kind as to read the 'General Forum Rules' thread first before posting anything on the forum.
Please take your time to log in as to have access to all threads. Be so kind as to read the 'General Forum Rules' thread first before posting anything on the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAKA! WebsiteBAKA! Website  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  Forum PortalForum Portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Publication of magazine articles on Kreidler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaZeta
Admin
kaZeta

Kreidlers : 1973 RS-R 60 Special + 1969 TM 60 Custom + 1974 SOBW-Racer + 1981 RMC Caféracer + 1973 MP3x2

Publication of magazine articles on Kreidler Empty
PostSubject: Publication of magazine articles on Kreidler   Publication of magazine articles on Kreidler Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 am

If you'd like to contribute with republishing any articles on the Kreidler brand, in ANY language, then feel free to contact me or do this yourself under following conditions:

- the article itself should at least be a bit dated (as not to rip off any recent magazine's editions)
- try to scan the article at 600dpi, full color PDF
- extract and convert all images (including title header) with CLEAN cuts
- resize all images to EXACTLY 500 pixels in width
- extract all text from the PDF by using the "OCR" option and save as .doc or .txt
- Finally, make sure to credit all who've made the original article possible!

When all of the above is checked, upload every image to the servimg host and publish the text.
Please use the same formatting options as every other article published on the forum.

You can always ask me if you encounter any difficulties on making any of the above steps.
Or, alternatively, just send everything to me and I will publish for you.
Any article in a language other than Dutch will also be translated into Dutch later on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kreidler.be

Publication of magazine articles on Kreidler
Page 1 of 1