If you'd like to contribute with republishing any articles on the Kreidler brand, in ANY language, then feel free to contact me or do this yourself under following conditions:
- the article itself should at least be a bit dated (as not to rip off any recent magazine's editions)
- try to scan the article at 600dpi, full color PDF
- extract and convert all images (including title header) with CLEAN cuts
- resize all images to EXACTLY 500 pixels in width
- extract all text from the PDF by using the "OCR" option and save as .doc or .txt
- Finally, make sure to credit all who've made the original article possible!
When all of the above is checked, upload every image to the servimg host and publish the text.
Please use the same formatting options as every other article published on the forum.
You can always ask me if you encounter any difficulties on making any of the above steps.
Or, alternatively, just send everything to me and I will publish for you.
Any article in a language other than Dutch will also be translated into Dutch later on.